Job Posting OPEN
Talent Acquisition Consultant
At To The Rescue, our purpose is to improve the quality of lives through personalized and skilled services, specifically designed for each individual or organization.
Functions and Responsibilities:
Act as a professional consultant to our department managers by
assessing the market, identifying, attracting, securing and retaining top
talent while continually providing an exceptional candidate and hiring manager
experience. The Talent Acquisition Consultant
is responsible for ensuring appropriate staffing levels to meet business plan
goals by identifying and acquiring talented job applicants.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with department managers to identify current and
future critical staffing needs required to support enterprise goals.
- Craft inviting job descriptions outlining the role, critical
competencies, required certifications, and what success looks like in each
- Develop and execute effective full life cycle recruiting roadmaps for
each department to achieve high quality hires and create talent pipelines.
- Engage perspective applicants with creative position announcements
using a variety of channels and events to market open opportunities.
- Recruit, screen and hire high quality talent to support the
staffing needs of each department.
- Use web-based technologies and social media to support recruiting
efforts, so computer and technical skills are frequently essential in this role.
- Champion diversity and inclusion throughout the enterprise and
adhere to Fair Labor Standards Act.
- Network with industry professionals and organizations to create
mutually beneficial and productive partnerships.
- Provide detailed reporting of hiring statistics including
recruiting goals, success achieved and strategic plans to address gaps.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- One years of recruiting
- Analytical thinking
- Written and verbal
The employee shall possess a valid driver’s license and must be eligible for the agency’s vehicle insurance and provide proof of private vehicle coverage.
This role will not directly supervise employees.
Hours are varied depending on the needs of the organization. Hours reflect those of typical business hours.
The work environment is consistent with similar office
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee at all times to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- While performing these duties, the employee is frequently required to speak and hear
- While performing these duties, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands and fingers to handle daily tasks
- The employee is frequently required to sit for extended periods of time
- The employee is frequently required to reach, bend, squat, stoop and kneel
- The employee continuously uses hand strength to type and operate computer controls
- The employee must frequently lift or move up to 10 pounds. Occasionally the employee will lift or move up to 50 pounds
- The employees will frequently push or pull items
- Specific vision requirements include close and peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to focus
Frequent travel within a 25-mile radius is expected for
this position. Occasionally travel beyond a 25-mile radius may be required,
including out of state travel.
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA
To The Rescue is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, status as a qualified individual with a disability or status as a protected veteran.