Job Posting OPEN
Scheduling Coordinator - Home Health Care
The Scheduling Coordinator is responsible to coordinate and
maintain scheduling for agency Home Care patients and staff. Project a professional
company image with internal and external stakeholders through in-person and
- HS Diploma or GED
- Prior scheduling experience preferred
reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required
to carry out directions
of a variety of computer software programs and telephone protocol.
verbal and written communication skills.
and ability to deal effectively with the demands of the job.
years of age or older
- Basic Medical Terminology
- Interpersonal, Organizational and communication skills
- Understands and adheres to established agency policies and
- Creates and maintains patient and staff schedules
- Schedules patient(s) appointment/visits according to the
plan of care and staff availability.
- Contacts patients and care providers/staff regarding
- Completes missed visit reports according to discipline and
notifies physician timely
- Maintains patient profile information in EMR (electronic
- Maintains call-in report and coordinates coverage with staff
and Clinical Manager
- Performs general office duties including but not limited to
word processing, photocopying, filing, shredding, sort/distributing mail,
provides reception and telephone services
- Observes confidentiality and safeguards all patient related
- Maintenance and distribution of staff weekly schedules
- Maintenance and distribution of patient’s monthly schedules
- Develops a cooperative relationship and communicates
effectively and professionally with patients, families, co-workers and referral
- Other duties as assigned
Works indoors within the agency
The employee shall possess a valid driver’s license and must
be eligible for the agency’s vehicle insurance and provide proof of private
varied depending on the needs of the organization. This may include, but is not
limited to days, nights, weekends and holidays.
travel within a 25-mile radius is expected for this position. Occasionally
travel beyond a 25-mile radius may be required, including out of state travel.
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA
To The Rescue is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, status as a qualified individual with a disability or status as a protected veteran.