Job Posting OPEN
Bookkeeping Assistant and Records Specialist
At To The Rescue, our purpose is;
To improve the Quality of People's lives through personalized and skilled
services specifically designed for each person or organization.
- Answers central telephone system and directs calls
- Receives the public and answers questions, in person and by
telephone; responds to inquiries from employees, and others and refers, when
necessary, to the appropriate person, official or department
- Maintains filing systems
- Tracking and reporting on enterprise initiatives such as
incident and risk management reporting
- Composes, types and edits correspondence, reports, memoranda
and other material
- Provides support functions for representative payee role
including member contact, receipt reconciliation, etc.
- Enters cash receipts into Quick Books daily
- Provides Human Resources clerical support
- Enters timecard information into W2W for Construction &
- Inputs Preliminary (first contact) information into
Quick Base for sales tracking
- Performs support functions for other departments as directed
- Backs up roles of the second administrative role
- Special projects as needed
- High school diploma required
- Minimum of 1 year of clerical
office support, preferably accounting
- Positive Communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Accounting/Purchasing experience
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are
Monday through Friday, 7:45 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Additional hours may be required
based on business needs.
The employee shall possess a
valid driver’s license and must be eligible for the agency’s vehicle insurance
and provide proof of private vehicle coverage.
The work environment is variable,
including office setting, housing and hospital/clinic to out in the community.
The physical demands described
here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform
the essential functions.
While performing the duties of
this job, the employee is regularly required to hear and speak. The employee is
frequently required to sit, stand, walk, and reach.
Frequent travel within a 25-mile
radius is expected for this position. Occasionally travel beyond a 25-mile
radius may be required.
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA
To The Rescue is an equal
opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
status as a qualified individual with a disability, or status as a protected veteran.